Ventura County Real Estate Law
You want your attorney’s strengths to match your needs and we are at your service.
Strength in Real Estate Transactions
Our strength as your real estate attorney is we can enforce, or undo, real estate transactions.
Strength in Real Estate Fraud
If you’ve been defrauded, we can sue for damages. If warranted, we can also sue to rescind (cancel) the contracts and/or deeds in question.
Strength in Contract Disputes
Should you have a contract dispute, we can enforce the contract and collect damages or, if necessary, defend against enforcement and claims for damages.
- Nonpayment of rent
- Real estate fraud by tenant
- Borrower fails to pay home loan
- Seller fraud client failure to reveal illegal roof & additions
- Rental on Indian reservation
- Lifting Lis Pendens
- Wrongful foreclosure
- Wrongful eviction
- Drainage problems
- Voiding Trust Deed
- Denial of water by water district
- Lender failure to fund to avoid foreclosure
- Suit over pit bulls kept on property
- Specific enforcement of land purchase contract
- Fraud in failing to reveal septic system damage
- Enforcing post-divorce partition of property
- Appraisal comes in under contract price
- Property damage due to fire from neighbor
- Easement dispute
- Fraud in failing to reveal mold
- Seller refuses to pass title
- Appraisal comes in high
- After vacating, defendant fails to pay back rent and damages
- Title dispute
- Unsigned contracts
- Easement to build fence
- Clouded title with judgment and lis pendens
- Imposition of constructive trust
- Failure to complete construction contract
- Disinheriting son
- Failure of roof warranty
- Dispute about meaning of settlement
- Failure of trustee to pay $50,000 lien after foreclosure
- Collection on Note and Deed of Trust
- Removal of oleander along easement
- Fraud in revealing interest rate
- Buyer refuses to complete sale
- Deed of Trust on property not owned by borrower
- Tenant sues over mold
- Borrower fails to give Deed of Trust
- Failure to pay real estate broker’s commission
- Failure to reveal foundation defect and repair without permit
- Straw man buys property with plaintiff’s money and keeps title in own name
- Resisting buyer’s suit to force sale after buyer’s breach of contract
- Fraudulent rental of wedding site landlord doesn’t control
- Partition between daughters and Dad’s girlfriend
- Nondisclosure of rats to tenants
- Nuisance interference with easement
- Unlawful detainer by supposed landlord with no title against actual owners
- Dispute over return of deposit on purchase of 4 homes which burned
- Lender breaches commitment to lend
- False promise hold property for plaintiff
- Failure of co-owners to sign Deed of Trust
- Slander of title
- Seller hiding mold
- Collecting debt despite bar on Deed of Trust
- Nuisance by neighbor’s tree roots breaking concrete
We keep you Safe and happy
Prosecution and Defense of Slander of Title and Quiet Title Actions
We defend Slander of Title (when another falsely claims title to your property) and bring about a Quiet Title action, thus “quieting” any challenges or claims to the title.
Disputes and Actions Concerning Dangerous Conditions
We want you to be as safe as possible in your home and in court.
Damage to Real Estate
If your real estate has been damaged, you deserve compensation. We agree.
Malcolm Tator Law – Oxnard Real Estate Fraud Attorneys
Whether you are selling or buying a new house, contemplating a transaction involving real estate or in a dispute involving real estate, it is important that you are aware of your legal rights and duties. To get a better understanding of your legal rights concerning real estate, a real estate lawyer is very much necessary. Real estate law is a vast subject and includes things like foreclosures, property taxes, neighbor relations, injuries, easement disputes, property deeds, insurances, issues related to selling and buying of property, insurance, real estate warranties and various kinds of mortgages. While buying or selling any property you can face many problems which is why it is important that you take the help of a real estate attorney. Buying a house is one of the biggest financial transaction of anyone’s life so it must always be dealt with an attorney by your side.
Why Hire an Oxnard Real Estate Lawyer?
Real Estate disputes are not limited to the usual disputes which are involved with selling and buying property. On top of issues like deed problems, title, defects, contracts and construction, you can face an entire new range of disputes like encroachment, nuisance, trespass, injuries on property and boundary disputes. Disputes are usually common if you fail to make the mortgage payments. It can lead to foreclosure of your property. Foreclosure means re-selling of the estate by the lender to a new buyer. Foreclosure involves a ton of legal work, for which you need a real estate lawyer. A real estate attorney can even help you to prevent your property from getting foreclosed by a money lender.
Although there are many Real Estate Attorneys in Ventura County, when it comes to legal issues concerning your property, you can count on us. Real estate transactions are the most important and biggest purchase of your life so it is advised that you hire the services of an experienced real estate attorney like us. We are the best Real Estate Attorneys in Ventura County. Whether you are selling, buying or dealing with any kind of transaction related to real estate, we are there to assist you. There are a number of persons involved in various states of real estate dispute and transaction. Any one of those persons can make a mistake which can cost you a lot of money, time, energy and even your property. For example, if you are buying a home that you later find out has issues like illegal addition, tenants, or problem with the title of the property, you can hire our services since relying on the advice of the seller is not advisable as there may be biasness. It is important that you hire an attorney since we are always looking out for your concerns. For your protection, we review all documents related to real estate.
Real estate law is really complicated and we are here to simply things for you. We give advice on planning and development, construction and projects, loan workouts, distressed debt acquisition, NPL pool acquisitions, corporate occupation, finance, tax, real estate investment fund formation, complex real estate acquisitions and mergers, structuring and joint ventures and more. Give us a call today to receive a free phone consultation regarding your legal real estate questions.
Real Estate Attorneys serving Oxnard, Ventura County, Camarillo, Carpinteria, Fillmore, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Ojai, Port Hueneme, Santa Paula, Somis, Thousand Oaks, Ventura, and Westlake Village areas.